AQUAPHEONIX SCIENTIFIC, INC.
8310 16th St.
Sturtevant, WISCONSIN 53177-1964
- May intensify fire; oxidizer
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- If Medical advice is needed, have product label at hand
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read Label before use.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking
- Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, and eye protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles.
- Keep/Store away from clothing/combustible materials.
- Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- IF INHALED: remove victim to fresh air air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a Poison Center or doctor/physician.
- Specific treatment (see supplemental first aid instructions on this label).
- In case of fire: use agents recommended in section 5 for extinction
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/ container to...
Perris Union High School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions