Ward's Science/Scholar Chemistry
- Flammable solid.
- In contact with water releases flammable gas.
- Read label on container before using.
- Do not wear contact lenses when working with chemicals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing
- Do not inhale dusts.
- Use with adequate ventilation
- Avoid ingestion.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Remove and wash clothing before reuse
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
- Keep away from ignition sources
- Avoid exposure to water and moisture.
Perris Union High School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions