Flinn Scientific, Inc.
PO Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- Hazard class: Acute toxicity, oral (Category 3). Toxic if swallowed (H301).
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when
- Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
- If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of water.
- If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician (P301+P310+P330).
- Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, and eye protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling (P264).
Perris Union High School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions