Speedtrack Clean & Burnish (Pine)
2415 Cascade Pointe Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28208
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
- Causes burns/ serious damage to mouth, throat and stomach
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Wash affected areas thoroughly after handling.
- Wear chemical-splash goggles and chemical-resistant gloves.
- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Drink a cupful of milk or water
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing for at least 15 minutes
- Immediately call a Poison Center (1-800-851-7145) or physician
Perris Union High School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions